Informations et ressources scientifiques
sur le développement des zones arides et semi-arides

Accueil du site → Master → Pérou → Diversidad y composición de comunidades fúngicas asociadas a la costra biológica del suelo en la Reserva Nacional de Lachay, Perú

Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (2018)

Diversidad y composición de comunidades fúngicas asociadas a la costra biológica del suelo en la Reserva Nacional de Lachay, Perú

Pinchi Dávila, Xiomy Janiria

Titre : Diversidad y composición de comunidades fúngicas asociadas a la costra biológica del suelo en la Reserva Nacional de Lachay, Perú

Auteur : Pinchi Dávila, Xiomy Janiria

Université de soutenance : Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos

Grade : Título Profesional de Bióloga con mención en Botánica 2018

Résumé
In Lomas de Lachay, a unique ecosystem that develops in one of the most arid deserts in the world, known as the Sechura-Atacama Desert, the presence of biological soil crusts has been reported. To know the composition and diversity of fungi associated with them and their interaction with abiotic factors, we decided to evaluate four zones, three of them with presence of biological soil crusts at different degrees of development (from zone CBS1 to zone CBS3) and zone 4 without CBS. The pH, % humidity and thickness of the samples were evaluated. The results showed that the biological soil crusts of the Lomas de Lachay are dominated by the Ascomycota (95%) and the rest belongs to the Mucoromycota (5%), isolating a total of 142 strains classified into five orders, 12 families and 15 genera. On the other hand, dematiaceous fungi, i.e. dark melanin containing fungi, were more abundant in the zones with presence of biological soil crust compared to the zone Without CBS. Finally, it was determined that the abiotic factors affect the composition and diversity of fungal communities associated to biological soil crust, being the greatest diversity in more developed biocrusts. Possibly, vegetation protects biological soil crust surface from desiccation and the increase of humidity during seasonal fog in the wet season allows the development and dominance of r-strategist fungi such as Aspergillus, Penicillium and Fusarium in biological soil crusts over the dematiaceous fungi.

Présentation

Version intégrale

Page publiée le 10 novembre 2020