Informations et ressources scientifiques
sur le développement des zones arides et semi-arides

Accueil du site → Projets de développement → ONG/NGO Coopération décentralisée → Burkina Faso → Projet for the education of orphans and vulnerable children Kongoussi Burkina Faso

2019

Projet for the education of orphans and vulnerable children Kongoussi Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso

Titre : Projet for the education of orphans and vulnerable children Kongoussi Burkina Faso

Pays : Burkina Faso
Lieux : Kongoussi

Date : 2019 -2023

Contexte
In Kongoussi and its surroundings the association Wend Benedo takes care of about 331 children orphaned by AIDS, 16 of them are seropositive. Infected or not, children living in families affected by the disease are vulnerable long before the passing away of the parents suffering from HIV and more especially when the parents die. They are deprived of their childhood with damaging effects on their chances of survival or on an harmonious development.

Objectif : The socio-professional integration of orphans and vulnerable children is promoted through education and vocational training

Résultats attendus
Orphans and vulnerable children are supported for their education and vocational trainingOrphans and vulnerable children supported for their professional integration implement profitable activities

Bénéficiaires : About 30 children

Partenaires : Association Wend Benedo

Financement : The projet is funded up to 80% by the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs. The remaining 20% have to be funded by CPS through donations.
Budget  : The total budget is 300 000 € for the period 2019 to 2023, so 60 000 € per year.

Chrétiens pour le Sahel (CPS)

Page publiée le 5 août 2022