Informations et ressources scientifiques
sur le développement des zones arides et semi-arides

Accueil du site → Doctorat → Chine → 2006 → A Preliminaery Study of Land Desertification and Its Combating in Kubuqi Area

Beijing Forestry University (2006)

A Preliminaery Study of Land Desertification and Its Combating in Kubuqi Area

杨俊平; ; Yang Jun Ping

Titre : A Preliminaery Study of Land Desertification and Its Combating in Kubuqi Area

Auteur : 杨俊平; ; Yang Jun Ping

Grade : Doctoral Dissertation 2006

Université : Beijing Forestry University

Résumé partiel
Kubuqi Desert locates in the very east among all the deserts in our country. It spans arid and semiarid natural zones with the characteristic of the interlacing distribution of deserts and sandy land. In particular, some deserts located in the semiarid zone possess representative, particularity and complicacy. It is not only meaningful in theory but also instructive in the practices of desertification prevention to give deep researches on the formation process, mechanism, landscape dynamics, spatial pattern changes, driving factors of formation and integrated prevention technology of land desertification in this region.The study adopted the way of combining the field investigation, society economical data collection and indoor analysis. The field investigation mainly included : soil, vegetation, actuality of land use and patterns of desertification prevention. The indoor analysis mainly included : analysis and identification of the samples of different soils, microbe (homonemeae), interpretation of RS images and the integrated analysis of desertification dynamics, driving mechanism and optimum pattern of desertification prevention in Kubuqi desert area. The results indicated :(1) The driving mechanism of the formation of land desertification in the east part of Kubuqi Desert was resulted by the conjunct effects of natural and human factors. According to the importance, the orders of the main driving factors leading to the formation of desertification were : landscape diversity > landscape dominance > landscape evenness > landscape fractal dimension > cropland reclamation index > grazing capacity > population density. Depending on multi-factor modeling and integrated analysis, it was discovered that : during the expanding period (1995-2000) of desertification, the contributing ratio of landscape diversity, landscape dominance and landscape evenness were 45.16%、33.28% and 12.37% respectively,the cumulative contribution of the three were 90.81% ; during the reversion period (2000-2003)of desertification, the contributing ratio of landscape diversity and landscape dominance were 75.90% and 14.52% respectively,the cumulative contribution of the two were 90.42%.(2) A downtrend of desertification was showed during 1978-2003 in study area. Taking the spatial distributing pattern of desertification formation for analysis, the occurrence degree of desertification showed obviously regional diversity and complicacy in spatial scale. Although the spatial distributing pattern was mutative, the desertification showed a reducing, alleviative trend as a whole

Mots clés : Desertification; Desertification formation mechanism; Integrated Technology of Combating Desertification; Alga fixed-dune; Fungi fixed-dune;

Présentation (CNKI)

Page publiée le 4 mai 2013, mise à jour le 22 avril 2018