Informations et ressources scientifiques
sur le développement des zones arides et semi-arides

Accueil du site → Master → Espagne → Análisis de la gestión de los recursos hídricos en la cuenca del río Pichanas (noroeste de Córdoba, Argentina, clima semiárido)

Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (2004)

Análisis de la gestión de los recursos hídricos en la cuenca del río Pichanas (noroeste de Córdoba, Argentina, clima semiárido)

Plumed Méndez, Jorge

Titre : Análisis de la gestión de los recursos hídricos en la cuenca del río Pichanas (noroeste de Córdoba, Argentina, clima semiárido)

Auteur : Plumed Méndez, Jorge

Université de soutenance : Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya

Grade : Enginyeria 2004

Résumé partiel
Present study wants to be a hydric resources management analysis of Pichanas river basin and suggest some appropiate improvement measures in system to get a better and efficient water use, centring the study in irrigation system of Iglesia Vieja and Las Abras zone, situated next National route 38 between Tuclame and Serrezuela towns, in the Department of Cruz del Eje, Córdoba County, Argentina Republic. In this zone are some peasants communities integrated in APENOC, Córdoba Northwest Productive people Association, the South partner that identified and propose the need of this study. APENOC is a peasant association that works in Córdoba northwest zone since approximately 5 years ago and is integrated by around 14 communities and more than 300 peasant families. _ Peasants and little productive people in this zone are clearly excluded in water distribution that from Paso de las Campanas leveller dike of Pichanas river, situated water downstream from Pichanas dike, it’s done, because 75% of water flow adjudicated to irrigation it’s conceded to some colonization plots situated at right bank of the river (around 100 ha of extension everyone) in Paso Viejo town and only the other 25% it’s conceded to the left bank irrigation canal of the Pichanas river from whom irrigate more than 250 peasants and little and medium productive people families of the zone your little properties. Big difference it’s that right bank irrigation canal it’s totally covered with concrete, and, besides carry a lot of more flow, it register scarcely water lost in it’s transport ; instead, at left bank irrigation canal it’s constructed on natural spot and it’s practically landfall by sands dragged along the water. The problem lies in Pichanas dike that was conceived and designed to give irrigation water to future foreseen colonization plots at Paso Viejo zone, situated at right bank of the river, clearly excluding the peasants of the left bank of Pichanas river in water distribution. _ Principal objective of this study it’s very clear and it consists to provide with a technical study the South partner, a pressure tool in front of public institutions, county or national institutions, to reclaim needed inversions to have a better hydric resources management and be a public denounce of collection of injustice situations, abuses and chase suffered by peasants and little productive people daily, in north of Córdoba and in all Argentina, by part of politic parties and politic, police and judicial powers.

Présentation et version intégrales

Page publiée le 10 septembre 2017